Monday, June 25, 2007




I am pretty close to giving up on the blog issue. I have three things in draft mode and none will publish nor is there a publish button in site. I went to the help section, the help boards etc and nothing there is what I am seeing on my screen. I think maybe this is not a hobby I am going to enjoy. It also will not allow me to copy and paste the text I had written. very frustrating.




I had started in my draft by saying that the photo at the top is not my photo. it belongs to my friend Loretta who is a photographer extraodinaire. I tired a dozen different photos stored on my computer and this is the only one that comes on and displays at a somewhat normal and appropriate size.




I still have the desire to share my Canadian Chatties in their Canadian finery as it is our Canada Holiday on July first. So, I will try and insert the photos in this post as I have some control over the size which they will post at. Seems it would make sense that control would be available for the top photo as well? It would make sense to me in any case. Well, here goes, hopefully the photos will post and this doesn't end up as a draft again.

3 comments:

Write 2 The Point said...

You are doing great Linda! I am proud of you for sticking to it. between the two of us, we'll be expert bloggers in no time.

Loretta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Write 2 The Point said...

Linda, where the heck are you? you haven't emailed me in ages. you are not leaving me all out in the cold while Loretta galavants all over Europe now, are you?