Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Seeings as I haven't yet figured out how to move pictures around on these posts, I did multiple posts. Hopefully it worked, I haven't looked at the end result yet!
Oh yes....one more footnote...Karen you BIG tattletale!!! LOL You went and told Loretta how much I over packed!! Loretta has packing down to a fine art. I will never get to that level of packing. I like having my "stuff" with me even if it is too much!! I am hopeless...sigh...I guess that is why I collect "things"...like dolls...

3 comments:

Write 2 The Point said...

Teehee---ooops! Gee, I am so sorry Linda! I didn't mean to do that (fingers crossed behind my back)
I pack like you too---I take enough for a month when i am only leaving for a weekend--like I said to Loretta, I am one prissy traveler and like all my acouterments.

your pics are gorgeous and it looks like all of you, including your living doll had a ball.

love, Karen
http://write2thepoint.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

You and I would make a deadly pair, Karen...can you imagine the "stuff" both of us combined would take on holidays??? LOL That's OK, though. I too am a prissy traveller and I like to have all my "stuff" with me. I have never been much of a camper and I enjoy my creature comforts way to much I think. Remember the pictures in the "olden" days of the stars who travelled and had bags and bags of luggage? That would be right up my alley. I try and confine myself to one large suitcase on wheels but usually have another soft one stashed somewhere so I can enjoy my favorite pastime...shopping!! Bell Hops and porters are some of my favorite people when I travel!!

Loretta said...

Missy is just adorable in this photo! You should enlarge and print it and frame it too! She is darling with those pretty flowers around her.