Friday, August 8, 2008

I finally remembered my password...maybe now i will be able to post a bit more frequently.....or not...hope springs eternal though. I had hoped to win the lottery yesterday but as I didn't fly to Quebec to buy my ticket i don't seem to have won. I will have to run the ticket through the machine at the lottery center to see if I won anything little on it. I am not usually very lucky so no hurry to go and do that! well, it is late and i need to go to bed to gather the energy to look after the kids tomorrow but now that i have remembered the password i will try and get back soon and update my blog.

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Hi Linda! I'm so glad to see you posting again. I haven't been to my own blog in ages. I have too little time...Now Cable TV is sort of holding my interest. I wonder how long that will last? I hope you had a fantastic time at Harrison Hot Springs!