Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I FINALLY FINISHED THE SCRAPBOOK!!!




Wow, I finally finished the scrapbook for Dakotah. I have so many pages in it they keep falling out so I may have to separate into two albums at some point but it was a great feeling to finally get it done. Scrap booking is fun but very labor intensive and costly....I don't know how many trips I ended up making to Michael's store for more "stuff" for it but it will be something she will treasure as she gets older. It was also a nice trip down memory lane for me to look at all the lovely pictures of Anaheim and the pretty flowers. And for me to remember what it was like to actually "feel" warm!! To say it was warm while we were there is putting it mildly. One day while we were in Toontown in Disneyland the temperature was 114 degrees. My hubby, who actually hails from the South Pacific, visibly wilted, and his mood was not pleasant so we sent him back to the hotel. Dakotah and I stuck around there for many more hours. It was very HOT but we found some indoor air conditioned attractions to keep us busy until the sun set. Going through all the pictures brought back many memories and renewed the hope that one day soon it may even get warm! I can't complain though. Today the sun was out and it was a lovely day. chilly but lovely!

1 comment:

Loretta said...

CONGRATS, Linda!!! That's fantastic. I'd love to see it as soon as I'm well.