Thursday, February 19, 2009

It Feels Like Spring!


It is absolutely beautiful outside today. I hope it means spring is almost here! My flower bulbs are getting taller, the sun is shining and all is lovely at the moment. My hubby took all the coverings off of the palm tree as he says the sun is warm and the leaves will burn if left covered. I have to admit I was very nervous this year as it has never been this cold before since the palm tree has resided here. I think I have probably had it for about 15 years. It has been moved once and survived and seems to be quite hardy but it was sooo cold this year and my imagination was running wild and imagining the poor thing being dead beneath the coverings! Hopefully the temperatures will stay fairly stable for the next little while.

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Oh, isn't it marvelous to see BLUE skies and see the SUN again? It's making me feel so good. I love your little palm tree.