Friday, February 13, 2009

PINK SATURDAY!


Tonight I have been working on a scrapbook. Last June we had the pleasure and joy of taking out then 4 year old granddaughter to Disneyland. One of the gorgeous pinks we saw there was Sleeping Beauty...how pretty and pink she is! And the little princess posing with her is pretty darned cute in pink also! I finished Dakotah's Princess scrapbook last summer but never quite got the general Disney photo album done so have been working on it tonight. I have a long ways to go yet and I have run out of supplies so I guess a trip back to Michael's will be needed tomorrow!

2 comments:

Simply Debbie said...

LINDA,
SLEEPING BEAUTY IS BEAUTIFUL AND SO IS THAT PRECIOUS GRANDDAUGHTER.
BLESSINGS
debbie

Betty said...

Enjoyed all your pink today! That quilt is beautiful. I should have taken a picture of Loretta's Valentine for today too! The two princesses (Disney's and your granddaughter)are adorable together. Bet you had a great time. Happy Pink Saturday!