Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thanks for the comments!




Thanks to all who commented on my Pink Saturday things. I am still deep in the mound of stuff to put together the scrapbook of our Disney trip last summer...I can't believe how overwhelming this project is and how many hours it has taken me!! Consequently I haven't been to as many of the blogs as I would like too but I will try and get to as many as possible through the upcoming days and week ahead. The ones I did view are so pretty and creative! I woke up to a gorgeous bouquet of flowers waiting for me on the table yesterday morning from my hubby and he also bought me a pile of tickets for the Millionaire Lottery....now that would be a nice Valentine present win!! LOL We also went out to a nice restaurant for dinner last night. We went early and got in ahead of the crowds. When we left, the place was packed to the rafters with people waiting for tables. We had to fight our way out of the door as people were everywhere!! We did have a very lovely dinner, though! And it was fun just having the two of us and not the entire family with kids that usually accompanies us to special occasions.

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Your Valentine bouquet is so very pretty!