Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MAGICAL DISNEY SUNDAY'S



Heidi over at Fairy Footprints in the Sand has started a new event called "Magical Disney Sunday's" which sounds like a lot of fun for Disneyholics like myself!! As soon as I get a bit of free time I am going to try and participate because as most of you have already guessed, Disney is a particular favorite of mine! If you follow the link which I have also added to my sidebar you can hop on over to Heidi's blog and get her list of participants for her new event which I hope will be a great success!

2 comments:

Abatevintage said...

Linda,

How wonderful thank you so much. I really appreciate your support. Thank you. And thank you for being a prayer warrior for Amy. Today Amy is in a lot of pain and prayers are truly needed.

Blessings,
Heidi

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Linda, I missed you on Pink Saturday! I'm finally back, but now you are MIA!!!

Sending you some pink hugs...

XO,

Sheila :-)