Friday, December 21, 2012

I WON!

I enter a lot of contests. Usually I enter and then forget I even entered but a week or so ago I had a voice message left on my phone telling me I won a contest! I recently entered a contest for a book by Mike McCardell. Mike McCardell works for Global TV which is my favorite TV channel for local news. He is a reporter who does human interest pieces at the end of the news. He does stories on everyday regular folks who have caught his interest for one reason or another and they are always entertaining. His latest book is titled "Unlikely Love Stories" and proceeds will go to Variety Club, The Children's Charity. Thanks Global for a great prize, I can't wait to start reading it! Mike McCardell's blog is here http://www.globaltvbc.com/pages/blogs.aspx?blogid=357  if you would like to find out more about him or Global TV!


 

No comments: